Thursday, March 05, 2009

Woodshed


Have you ever been taken out to the woodshed? Probably not. In fact, I'm not even sure where that American idiom came from, but I know what it means. It means you are going to get a good spanking!

Well here at Megumi Chalet, the woodshed has a whole different meaning and a connotation. Here it is the quaint little coffee shop on the grounds where everyone likes to hang out and have a cup of coffee or an ice cream sunday. That's where I'm hanging out, meeting with some of our missionaries and covering everything from health insurance questions, to legal documents that need to be handled! The focus of this week for me is helping our missionaries with a variety of such matters that need attention. It is so much easier to do a lot of this in person than via email or phone.


Today is a rainy cold day. Perfect for the woodshed!

Key prayer request: Wisdom in my meetings.

No comments: