As I briefly mentioned a couple of hours ago, I have really been busy from the moment I landed in Cape Town on Wednesday morning. I was met at the airport by one of my team members who drove me to my hotel, where I checked in and then jumped back into the car and went to the convention center (CTICC). From noon until after 8:00 PM I was in one meeting after another. Then went back to the hotel, unpacked, and went to bed a bit early.
Thursday I was up and out the door by 7:30 AM for breakfast and then meetings starting at 8:30 PM. I did not see the hotel again until 10:00 PM that night. Solid meetings and/or meals straight through. Same basic schedule on Friday, though I got back to the hotel a bit earlier and so finally had time to go work out an internet connection.
Today, Saturday, I have a bit more time. I had a chance in the morning to catch up on a couple of emails, and then took a few hours to go down to the waterfront. Cape Town is a beautiful city, and fun to explore. Now I'm back, and ready to get to work again. I have a lot of emails to catch up on today, and then after church tomorrow, a lot more planning to do.Key Prayer Request: I have a pile of details to deal with a mile deep. Pray for a clear mind and discernment to prioritize what I need to get ready for all day meetings on Monday at the Lausanne Cape Town 2010 Office.
No comments:
Post a Comment