A lot of people say that Cape Town isn't REALLY Africa. It is completely different from the rest of the continent. Modern city, not many bugs, cool climate, etc. For example, when you think of Africa, would you expect as you stroll down the beach to run into a colony of penguins? I did today!So, no doubt, Cape Town is very different. But, then as I was walking down a path and a baboon jumped out of the bushes with a screech right in front of me, well, I decided Cape Town IS Africa!
Ephesians 5:15-16 (ESV) 15 Look carefully
then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, 16 making the best use of the time, because the days are evil.The Cape Town 2010 office is now a buzz of activity, and the Ephesians verse is very appropriate for the remaining time before the Congress. I need wisdom in how I use my time. And we must be aware that the enemy is doing everything he can to mess things up. I appreciate your prayers for health and wisdom!

No comments:
Post a Comment