Saturday, October 02, 2010

Yaweh Tsuri (The Lord is my Rock)


The Lord is My Rock. Cape Town is a beautiful city. Each day as I look at Table Mountain, I'm reminded that God is my Rock. You will even see in the picture what the locals call the "table cloth". At certain times (like tonight), a thin blanket of clouds rolls in over table mountain, forming the table cloth.

I'm thankful God is our Rock. Since landing on Tuesday I've been on the run, needing to very quickly secure contracts for radios, telephones and cell phones that we need during the Congress. Also, I had to generate the room set up sheets for every day of the Congress and get those to our liaison at the Cape Town International Convention Center, so they can begin to set their staff schedule. And then there were the flood of emails that came in while I was flying and out of touch--91 to respond to upon landing. Yikes!

Thankfully, the weekend has provided a chance to slow the pace down a bit and catch up on some of the workload. Tomorrow, Sunday, I plan to take mostly off as a Sabbath rest. Pray for good rest. Then pray for this next week that I can maximize the minutes of the day. Need wisdom!

No comments: