Friday, June 12, 2009

On the way HOME

The Lausanne meetings in Seoul have come to an end. I'm at the airport in Seoul (Incheon) waiting for my plane to depart. Can't wait to get back to Los Angeles.

Please pray for:

  • Some rest on the plane
  • A seat open next to me
  • Staying healthy

Thank you for your prayers. I've felt them throughout my 2 week trip. I felt like in both Japan (for Asian Access) and Korea (for Lausanne), significant progress has been made. We are moving in a way that will really advance God's kingdom in Japan, Asia and the entire world. This summer will be a critical time for both organizations to get funding to move forward. The effects of the economy are being felt across the nonprofit world as giving is down. I'd appreciate your prayers that God will provide and show us how to use the provision in His way.

No comments: