Thursday, October 08, 2009

Good Board Meetings, Now onto Cape Town



First, the two days of board meetings went very well. The board sought the Lord and provided good input and advice on our direction for 2010. I'm eagerly anticipating what God is going to do. I believe it is going to be a special year for accelerating our ministry in Asia.

Now I'm on my way to Cape Town. I'm posting this blog from London's Heathrow airport where I'm awaiting my flight in about an hour. I had a 12 hour layover here in London. So, instead of sitting around the airport all day, I hopped on the train and went into town. I've never been in London, so it was a a real thrill to get to see the sights. It turned out to be a beautiful crisp fall day. Sunny and clear, which can be a bit unusual I understand in London.

Your prayers were answered and I had an extra seat open next to me on the way to London. Please pray I have the same situation to Cape Town. I hit the ground running in Cape Town, arriving in the morning and having key meetings all day. So your prayers for sleep on the plane and strength for the day are very valuable!

No comments: