Friday, October 09, 2009

Settling in Cape Town


I'm on the ground in Cape Town. I'm reminded again what a beautiful city it is. Flying in over the cape and seeing the city set against Table Mountain (picture right from my hotel room) was spectacular. It is 9:30 PM Friday night here. The clock to the right on my blog will show you current time in Cape Town. I walked off the plane this morning at about 10:00 AM and immediately into meetings at the Convention Center. So hit the ground running. Now, after dinner and a shower, feeling better and ready for bed soon.

I can already see there are a myriad of critical decisions to be made this week on everything from room allocations to staging. Pray as the artistic type debate differing ideas, we will see consensus emerge and move forward. It is exciting to think of the possibilities of how God will use the Congress a year from now!

Keep the prayers coming for health and strength. I feel them!

No comments: