Thank you for your prayers this week. I've finished in Cape Town and am at the airport waiting to start my journey home. A quick prayer request for the return home as my flight from London to LAX has been canceled because of the storms on the East coast. Apparently the plane I was to get on is grounded in Washington DC or someplace. So I will have to see what happens. It will certainly mean a longer more grueling flight home. So pray for God to open up the best possible option.
Meanwhile, my time in Cape Town has gone great. I spent Friday and Saturday mostly at the Convention Center working out more of the details. One of the key things is how we will use the space in the center to accommodate all of the program needs. That is coming along well.
Can't wait to get home!
Saturday, February 06, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment