It is Chinese New Year, so the festivities are in full swing here in Singapore. I arrived in Singapore early this morning, around 1:00 AM. Got to the hotel and to sleep about 2:00 AM. Our meetings started today at 9:00 AM. Add jet lag to that and you will understand why I really appreciate your prayers for strength and energy!The flight itself was great. United rewarded the amount of miles I flew last year by upgrading me for free to business class the whole way here and probably the whole way back! I can't even begin to describe how much nicer that was. It was a real treat after just flying a couple of weeks ago all the way to Cape Town. The trip to Singapore is long, but not as long as Africa. Singapore was about 18 hours flight time and a short layover in Japan. Maybe only 20 hours or so total.
Meetings today went very well. We are strategizing new countries we will open, our leadership summit in March, etc. We all sense this new decade will be very important for the growth of the church in Asia. We are working hard to be in a position that God can use us however he chooses.
Again, thank you for your prayers!

No comments:
Post a Comment