Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's a Wrap--On to Malaysia


Well, it's a wrap in Japan. The retreat for our missionaries ended with a wonderful communion service Sunday morning. I enjoyed my time with the A2 family in Japan. We have an incredible group of people who love the Lord and have a very special DNA that make Asian Access what it is. Pictured are some of the missionary kids singing with the worship band and childcare team.

Right after the communion service, I headed by train to Tokyo's Narita airport. I've made the 7 hour flight down to Singapore and am in the Singapore airport waiting for my flight to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. As you know, I'll be there with 25 of our Asian Access leaders including the nine countries we are currently in, as well as some of our faculty and staff.

Monday I will be focusing on logistics: arranging pickups for our folks as they arrive at the airport, preparing the meeting room at the hotel, printing up last minute items. Since I'm spending the night (it is 1AM here right now) in the airport, please pray for energy during the day.

Key Prayer Requests:
  • Safe flight to KL
  • Awake and alert during the day so I can prepare at the hotel
  • Still am waiting to hear from two of our leaders when they will arrive so we can meet them. Communication in some countries we work in is a real challenge, so pray we can connect with them.
  • Good relationship with our event coordinator in Malaysia.

No comments: