
We enjoyed another full day of meetings today. I'm a bit tired tonight, which is typical given the pace of the days. Pictured is one of the working groups today focused on program development.
Later in the day the interviews with three of our leaders went very well. Thank you for praying for those. I look forward to sharing more with you when I'm back. I especially enjoyed hearing from two of our leaders from closed countries. It is quite amazing to hear their stories and how God works in the most difficult of circumstances.
Tomorrow is the last day of meetings. Please pray that all 25 of us will have the strength and mental alertness we need for the day. We want to finish well. Saturday, though the main meetings will be over, I'll still be meeting with the leadership team to debrief and consider what action steps to take coming out of the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment