Today we will have our annual business meeting and I ask for your prayers as I update the Japan staff on how we are doing financially and new rules and regulations that impact them in the United States. I'll also be bringing an update on the Lausanne Congress which they have a lot of interest in since many from Asian Access are involved.
Key prayer requests:
- Tomorrow I fly to Singapore for my connection to Malaysia. Pray for a restful flight. I arrive in Singapore just after midnight and have an 8 hour layover. Right now all the hotel rooms at the airport are full, so I'll just find a chair unless something opens up. Pray a room opens up.
- Pray for my health. I'm doing great. But it is taxing on the body to go from temperatures hanging around freezing and very dry air to temperatures in the 90's and tropical. I always feel your prayers on these trips and God is very gracious.
No comments:
Post a Comment