This past week has been a very busy week of preparation. First for an important Asian Access Board meeting which starts with lunch on Monday. As is typical, we will be meeting near LAX to make it convenient for those flying in from other parts of the country. Please pray for safe travel.
Then, I also was preparing for my trip to Cape Town. One of the key things I will do in Cape Town is a walk through of the convention center with the various Lausanne Committees. I will be showing each of them the space allocated to them for offices, meetings, etc. This has been a real challenge as there is not enough space for all that everyone would like. So, pray as they have to adjust expectations.
Hoping this weekend will be a bit of calm before the busy-ness.
Friday, May 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment