Monday, May 17, 2010

Meetings in full swing


The meetings here in Cape Town are now in full swing. I've been meeting with the key Congress directors in every spare moment on Saturday, Sunday and Monday morning. It is now approaching noon on Monday and I'll be moving from the Lausanne hotel where the meetings are happening, over to the Convention Center. At the Convention Center I'll be working with the Global Day of Prayer staff and team to get a feel for actually working a convention at the Cape Town International Convention Center.

With the long hours, it can be physically draining. I really appreciate your prayers for me on this. I also need your prayers for "divine appointments". In other words, that God will lead me to the right meetings with the right people at the right times.

Thank you so much.

(pictured Michael Cassidy (founder of African Enterprise, Jomo (assistant congress director) and others on the Congress Committees.

No comments: